My Do Do Do-Over

This is going to sound like a broken record but with the new coming year fast approaching, I thought I’d openly declare my resolutions. I have learned a many good things this year and intend to make it my personal 5 mandates!

1.       Approach health naturally. I attended the opening of the Blackmores Concept Store recently. I had the good fortune of getting a consult from their naturopath. For the unfamiliar, naturopathy is a philosophy of life and approach to living a lifestyle as close to nature as possible. It’s a system that focuses on building health and promoting the body’s natural self-healing process via holistic health education. Isn’t that so organic? I had some good advice which I plan on taking baby steps with. Since it takes 21 days to make a good habit stay and with 10 good habits to fulfil this year, I figure I am on the right track with this natural approach (and bust the chubby for good!)

2.       Keep up the de-cluttering. This is something I’m pretty proud of. Having had the honour of being appointed PKK (Penolong Kanan Kebersihan) this year, at least this is one mandate I know I will surely keep. Humbug to those messy desks or should I say be very afraid…J

3.       Don’t let stress get in the way. A definite aye! This equals to the following tasks per month: 1 massage (check), 1 reflexology session (check), 1 head & neck massage (check) and last but not least, 1 SPA session (absolute check!)

4.       Read more. It’s time to bring my books out of the closet. Bought it with earnest intentions two years ago. Sadly, they remained untouched.  I will commit to read one book per month. Anyone keen on a book club?

5.       Stay off the Pop Sodas! A bad habit I picked up this last quarter. With the recent news I heard from a colleague that diabetes is still on the rise in Malaysia, I declare not to become a statistic.

Come 1st January 2014, these directives come into action. For now, I look forward to my roti chanai and teh si kosong tomorrowJ

Tuning out until my next update. See ya folks.


Cheerio, UV.

By UltraViolet

No comments:

Post a Comment